Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome!

You see, I have 4 kids. 3 of them are actually Dan's by Birth, and mine by heart. Seth, is mine by birth -- and thereby my heart too. You see, in my life, I have lots of hats. I don't "wear" many hats out and about, but I have many roles that I am part of. Seth is Autistic/ Asperger's Syndrome The Girls all have Mental Health issues, and are always facing a challenge, one way or another. Myself, I have a Variety of disorders, and am medically challenged -- Asthma, Hypertension, High cholesterol, Poly-Cystic Kidney, Sleep Apnea, Fibromyalgia, Neck and Spine issues... And Yes, I am Obese-- I am working on it, but it is very slow going. As I type each title of my hat... You will realize I am these things for the girls too, just not 24/7 as I am for Seth... as I have custody of Seth 24/7. I am Seth's Taxi I am Seth's Maid I am Seth's Personal Assistant I am Seth's Counselor I am Seth's Voice (at times, cuz he doesn't want to speak with strangers) I am Seth's Mom I am Seth's Pharmacy I am Seth's Dental Hygentist - when Braces brackets are lose or he needs a flossing. I am Seth's Cook -- as he is Wheat Free and often needs someone to make him something different from everyone else. I am Seth's Financial Advisor I am Seth's Case Manager / Contact person I am Seth's Behavioral Therapy Personnel outside of the professional being here I am Seth's Occupational Therapist -- in that he has exercises he needs to do daily I am Seth's Scout Advancement Coordinator -- Along with Troop 1 I am Seth's Grub Master For all camp outs. I am his Therapist -- depending on which therapy he needs to practice or get to. And I love every minute of it!! On top of all these job titles -- I make my own Laundry Soap, Dish washing Soap, Trying my hand at Hand-making my own homemade Goat Milk Soap. I Bead, I craft, I design, and I work on keeping this household of Chaos moving in a positive direction. .... It may not seem like I have enough hours in a day... and I probably don't. I have days when I rarely sleep, and there are days I sleep 12-15 hrs. It all averages out I believe!

No comments: