Thursday, August 8, 2013

Text the Case Manager....

I have on my calender today, that we are to meet with the case manager at 3:30. At 2p.m. the Speech Pathologist calls wondering where we are, and why we are missing our appt. So I tell her I will be there as soon as possible, if she has time in her schedule to allow the change due to me over napping. (Side note: The kids Seth and Alex were both napping too.)

So as I am about to back out of the driveway, I message the Case Manager "Running late, and over slept.  Will be at SLP. Meet us there."

He calls me and says...  "I know you have a very full schedule, but we don't have an appt for today.  We have an appt for next week. You are doing the best you can juggling all these appts."  Which is honestly true..  I do a very good job, of making sure Seth stays on schedule, but I admit, it was nice to have someone else say .... I know you have so much on your plate, your Chaos is warranted!!

No comments: